BBQ Chicken is delicious, however sometimes it is hard to find the time to dedicate yourself to the grill! This is a SIMPLE and delicious chicken served with any of your favorite BBQ sides or serve it over a salad or throw it on some yummy crusty bread for a sandwich. Really, the possibilities are endless with a good piece of chicken!
- 4 Chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Pepper Flakes (add a bit more if you like it spicy!)
- 1/2 of a White onion Sliced
- Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- 4 Tablespoons of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Baking pan
- Cutting Board
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Trim fat off chicken, pat dry. Wash hands and dry completely.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil, about 12 inches in length (enough to form a foil packet)
- Spray one side of foil with cooking spray or 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Slice onions thinly
- Sprinkle foil with red pepper flakes, lay Chicken on top then place a layer of onions
- Squirt some BBQ sauce on top, I use about 1 tablespoon per chicken breast
- Form packet, fold foil over and leave a small opening for steam to escape.
- Repeat for remaining 3 breasts
- Cook in oven for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and unwrap top of foil slightly, then place back in oven for 5 to 8 minutes, to “crisp” up chicken breast
- Remove from oven, let stand for a few minutes before serving as desired!
Makes 4 baked Spicy BBQ Chicken Breasts!