We love Italian food in family, however, I’m always trying to look for healthier versions when making dinner, but with loads of flavor! This recipe is super simple, quick and delicious!
- 1/4 pound of bulk italian sausage, browned
- 1 Zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 Red Bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- Red pepper flakes (if desired)
- Your favorite pasta sauce (if desired)
- Spiralizer, I use the Veggetti
- Sharp Kitchen Knife
- Cutting Board
- Frying pan, wooden spoon
- Brown italian sausage, drain fat
- Saute onions and red pepper on medium high heat (about 3-5 minutes)
- Throw in spiralized zucchini
- Add in browned italian sausage
- Sprinkle with red pepper (if desired) and stir together.
- Serve alone or with your favorite pasta sauce.