A product that will soften our clothes, cut drying time down and it’s safe to use on our sensitive skin? Sign me up! Molly’s Suds Wool Dryer Balls are all those things and I decided I had to try them for myself.
I ordered them from The Grove Collaborative subscription service, formally ePantry, and a few days later they were at my front door. Every weekend, we have 7 to 10 loads of laundry to do, it normally takes me all day long to them. I figured, hey let’s try these and see if they actually work at cutting the drying time down.
First load of laundry in the washer were all our jeans. About 8 pairs to wash and dry. These are normally the longest to dry it seems. However, with the Molly’s Suds Wool Dryer Balls the jeans were dry in under 30 minutes. The typical dryer setting starts at 42 minutes on my dryer and sometimes that doesn’t seem long enough. The jeans were dry and ready to be folded. The jeans came out super soft, dry and I didn’t use any chemicals to get them to feel that soft. That is a pretty amazing deal in my eyes and a win for me and the environment.
What you need to know about Molly’s Suds Wool Dryer Balls:
- The wool dryer balls are made of humanely sheared wool
- No dyes on the wool dryer balls
- No perfumes on the wool dryer balls
- The wool dryer balls are compostable
- The wool dryer balls are antimicrobial
- The wool dryer balls are biodegradable
- They last up to 3 years
- They reduce the drying time 15-30 %
- Softens laundry without harmful chemicals
- Eco friendly
- You can add any of your fav essential oils directly to the wool ball, to have a scent added to your clothes
You can click the photo of Grove Collaborative Banner on this page to order these or you may click here : Grove Collaborative
The opinion on Molly’s Suds Wool Dryer Balls is my own. I purchased the product on my own to use for the purpose of this blog!!