Keeping it cozy on a Sunday afternoon this Fall with some of our favorite comfort food!
My husband and I love comfort food, maybe it’s this pregnancy, but all I crave lately is comfort food. We whipped up some delicious loaded potatoes as a side, but could have eaten this as a meal on it’s own! As a side this could serve 4-6 people, for a very hungry pregnant lady and her hubby who likes to eat, this served 2.
- 4 Russet Potatoes, washed, dried and chopped bite size
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled (More if you LOVE bacon!)
- 1/4 Cup Daisy Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add your chopped bite size potatoes with the olive oil. Toss/Mix till well coated.
- Mix in chopped garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder. Mix until all well coated.
- Pour potatoes onto a greased baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes for 45 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Add cheese and bacon onto the roasted potatoes, place back into oven until cheese is melted (roughly 4 minutes). Remove from oven.
- Once potatoes have been removed from oven, add Daisy sour cream (We tried the new squeezable bottle and LOVE IT) and sprinkle with green onions.
- Enjoy immediately.
We used Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream on our loaded potatoes! It was so easy to use, easy to store in our fridge and delicious as always!
I received Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream for free, for the purpose of my review on behalf of Influenster. This recipe is from my kitchen and all opinions are my own.