I love the Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks, but somedays it isn’t realistic for me to leave my house, to get my Starbucks fix. So my daughter and I created this concoction at home .
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 4 Tazo Passion Tea bags
- 4 Cups of your favorite lemonade *I use Crystal Light Lemonade, I love the low calories*
- Sweetener of your choice
- Ice cube’s
- Empty pitcher
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cup (4 cups preferably)
- Cute glass/tumbler
- Brew the Tazo tea, let it steep 5 minutes.
- Fill empty pitcher with the 4 cups of lemonade
- Slowly and carefully pour in your brewed tea
- Stir together, add sweetener if you like. (We add it to the individuals cup, due to me not liking it sweet and my oldest loving it sweeter)
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
It’s pretty simple!