Are you in a crunch to make an adorable dessert? My oldest daughter and I created a simple and delicious cookie concoction in minutes, before it was time for a get together. Using pre-made ingredients makes this so simple and it looks like you put a bit of thought into your recipe!
Makes 12 Cookie Sandwiches
- Pillsbury Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies (24 Count) – We did an Easter theme
- Frosting of your choice – We chose Vanilla
- Sprinkles, lots and lots of Sprinkles
- Cookie Sheet
- Piping bag or butter knife to spread frosting
- Small dish/bowl to hold sprinkles
- Bake the cookies according to package
- Once cookies are cool, frost 12 of them. We used a Wilton frosting kit, using a butter knife would totally work too.
- Top the 12 frosted cookies, with the remaining cookies.
- Roll the sides of the cookie sandwiches (with frosting poking out a bit) in the sprinkles.