Do you change your beauty + skincare routine with the seasons? I don’t always get too, but I sure try!
During the summer, I use fewer products and spend less time prepping for any event. In fact, I don’t even wear makeup unless I know there will be photos taken!
So for me, it’s all about fuss-free natural products that can multi-task.
That’s why I’m in love with this Personal Care Set from Grove Collaborative. Grab your free set of Burt’s Bees cleansing towelettes + lip crayon + body lotion + Grove Collaborative hand cream with your first order of $20. Click this link here!
Then take a peek at my tips for fresh, flawless summer skin:
- Sunscreen: I’m a sunscreen devotee. I use sunscreen year round, I use a daily moisturizer with SPF. I love my Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Day Lotion that has SPF 15, I receive it from Grove Collaborative.
- Cleansing towelettes: Sunscreen + sweat can leave you feeling a little greasy by the end of the day. I don’t always get to grab a shower in the evening, so I grab one of these Burt’s Bees towelettes and wipe off my sunscreen & greasy face when I only one free hand. No rinsing needed!
- Gloss lip crayon: As I mentioned, I don’t like to wear lots of makeup in the summer, nor do I have the time with two kids to put effort into my looks. Instead, I swipe on this Burt’s Bees gloss lip crayon in Pacific Coast. It gives just the right amount of bright berry color and keeps my lips comfortable and I look put together.
- Body lotion: Summer body lotion should be light, but also super moisturizing since all that time in the pool and playing outside with the kids can leave your skin parched. Slather on your Burt’s Bees body lotion, which is made with nourishing baobab oil! I use this all year long.
- Hand cream: I spend lots of time washing dishes, playing with my kids and during the summer months and I feel my hands appear to be drier. This Grove Collaborative hand cream helps heal my cracked dry hands. I also love the way it smells. The citrus scent reminds me of what Summer should smell like.
- Water: My motto this summer is hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. To avoid plastic water bottles, I keep a couple of my bkr bottles chilled in the fridge to make my life easier when on the go!
- Snacks: During the summer I like to keep fresh fruit in the house, to make our snacking healthy and fresh. I cut up the fruit and place it reusable containers, in small portion sizes, so my family can grab it and go!
- Bonus tip: Since it is so hot outside, I order all my household staples like Seventh Generation Diapers, Seventh Generation laundry detergent, and Method cleaning products from Grove Collaborative. They ship the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule.
Don’t forget, this offer from Grove Collaborative ends Sunday August 13th, 2017 so grab your free Personal Care Set now with this link with your first order of $20! You’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service from Grove Collaborative.
This article contains affiliate links.